Indira Gandhi National Open University is providing the higher education through distance mode entire the country. The university offers UG, PG, Diploma Certificate courses in Science, Arts, Commerce streams.
In this article we giving the details of IGNOU MBA Admission, IGNOU UG Admission 2017, IGNOU PG Admission 2017, IGNOU Admission Form 2017 etc.
IGNOU Online Admission Form 2017
IGNOU MBA Admission 2017
The candidates processed the bachelor degree in any discipline will apply for Master in Business Administration (MBA) Admission 2017 in Indira Gandhi National Open University, New Delhi. However the IGNOU has many regional centres in entire country.
IGNOU PG Admission 2017
IGNOU New Delhi offers Post Graduate Courses in different streams in Science, Arts, Technology & Medical. So here’s different eligibility criteria for IGNOU PG Admission 2017. IGNOU Offer M.A, M.Sc, M.Ed, PGDCA, MBA, MCA etc. courses in Post Graduate discipline.
IGNOU Admission FEE
IGNOU BA Admission 2017
IGNOU BSc Admission 2017
The persons must be passed in 12th board exam from science stream to get admission in Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) courses in Indira Gandhi National Open University, New Delhi. However the candidates will require to appear in IGNOU Entrance Exam 2017 for select IGNOU Courses. The details is given in IGNOU July 2017 Prospectus.
IGNOU MA Admission 2017
Indira Gandhi National Open University, New Delhi has begin IGNOU Online Admission 2017. The candidates who wishes to get admission in MA (Master of Art) will fill the IGNOU MA Admission 2017 Online before as the instruction given in below paras.
IGNOU Admission Last Date
The last date for receiving IGNOU Online Admission Form 2017 for July session is June 30, 2017. Indira Gandhi National Open University has provided full details regarding IGNOU Admission July 2017 Session on the official website www.ignou.ac.in and IGNOU Prospectus July 2017.
How to Apply for IGNOU Online Admission 2017
Here’s the full details given for IGNOU Online Admission 2017 such as document required, application fee, ignou fee online payment etc.
The candidates will require following documents to fill the IGNOU Online Admission Form 2017 for July Session.
- Scanned Photograph (less than 100 kb)
- Scanned Signature (less than 100 kb)
- Scanned copy of educational certificates (less than 400 kb)
- Scanned Copy of Age Proof
- Scanned Copy of Experience Certificates if any have (less than 400 kb)
- Scanned Copy of Category Certificate in case of SC/ ST/ OBC (less than 400 kb)
- Scanned Copy of BPL Certificate, if Below poverty line (less than 400 kb)
The candidates will pay IGNOU Application Fee through Debit/ Credit Card, Net Banking or ATM Card (PNB).
IGNOU Admission Process
The desirous person who interested to get admission in IGNOU, New Delhi are free to choose any subject/ courses if they meet the eligibility criteria for certain courses. IGNOU Online Admission Process 2017 will be complete as followed.
- The candidates will fill IGNOU Admission Form 2017 before the last date i.e. June 30, 2017.
- The candidates will appear in either Entrance Test if require or merit will prepare as per eligibility qualification.
- The courses will be allot to students with enrollment id and the IGNOU will also send IGNOU Student Card to candidates address.
|IGNOU Admission||Apply Online|