The Banaras Hindu University (BHU) released a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Teaching and Group ‘A’ Posts in Department of Revenue, BHU, Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh.
Here, you will find all the essential details for the BHU Recruitment. Please go through the Official notification of BHU Recruitment carefully before filling the form. If you have any queries regarding the BHU Recruitment and Application procedure you can ask us in the comments section.
Interested candidates can apply for the posts in the prescribed format and send the application on or before on or before July 31, 2020. However, the last date for submission of downloaded application forms along with enclosures is August 3, 2020.
There are a total of 479 vacancies for Teaching and Group A Posts in BHU and the last date to apply is 31st July 2020. The applications are invited through both Online and Offline mode.
BHU Teaching and Group ‘A’ Posts Recruitment Details –
Candidates must hold MD/MS/MDS, Ph.D., Post Graduation, Masters from any Recognized Institute or University in India. The educational qualification will depend upon the post of teaching that the candidate is applying for.
For detailed Eligibility Criteria, you can check the Official BHU Recruitment Notification PDF given at the end of the page.
No. of Vacancies:
There are a total of 479 vacancies for Teaching and Group A Posts in BHU, Varanasi. The recruitment will be made for the post of the following in various departments of BHU, Varanasi.
- Associate Professor
- Non-Teaching Group A
|Faculty of Ayurveda, I.M.S.||29|
|Institute of Science||54|
|Faculty of Agriculture, I.Ag.Scs.||19|
|Faculty of Veterinary & Animal Sciences,
|Faculty of Arts||47|
|Faculty of Social Sciences||24|
|Faculty of Sanskrit Vidya Dharma Vijnan||24|
|Faculty of Performing Arts||6|
|Faculty of Visual Arts||6|
|Mahila Maha Vidyalaya||13|
|Rajiv Gandhi South Campus (RGSC),
|Faculty of Medicine, I.M.S.||104|
|Centenary Superspeciality Complex,
S. S. Hospital, BHU
|Faculty of Ayurveda, IMS||9|
|Institute of Science||11|
|Faculty of Agriculture,
Institute of Agricultural Sciences
|Faculty of Veterinary and Animal Sciences,
RGSC, Barkachha, Mirzapur
|Faculty of Arts||12|
|Faculty of Sanskrit Dharm Vijnan||15|
|Faculty of Social Sciences||2|
|Faculty of Performing Arts||2|
|Faculty of Visual Arts||2|
|RGSC, Barkachha, Mirzapur||2|
|Non-Teaching Group A Post||1|
- It is to be noted that all those candidates who have earlier applied for notification against these postcodes, can also apply fresh through the official website – Rolling Advt. No.01/2019-2020. (Post Codes: 30234; 30235; 30236; 30237; ; 30240; 30241; 30243; 30244; 30247;30249; 30250; 30251; 30252; 30254; 30255; 30256; 30257; 30258; 30259; 30260; 30262; 30263; 30264; 30265; 30268; 30300; 30305; 30352; 30357; 30359; 30372;30393; 30396; 30397; 30398; 30399; 30400; 30401; 30410; 30420; 30441).
- Those candidates who have applied against earlier Advt. No. 03/2013-2014 & 06/2016-2017 (Post Code-1536) shall apply afresh online against new postcode i.e. 10193.
The maximum age of the candidate should not exceed 45 Years. Relaxations will be based on government rules. For more details regarding the age criteria, please refer to the official BHU Recruitment Notification PDF given at the end of the page.
The post wise Salary for BHU Teaching and Group A post is given below.
|Name of the Posts||Pay Matrix|
|Professor||Academic Level-14 (Rs. 1,44,200 – 2,18,200)|
|Assistant Professor||Academic Level-10 (Rs. 57,700-1,82,400) / Level-11 (Rs. 67,700 -208700)|
|Director, RGSC||Academic Level-14 (Rs. 1,44,200 – 2,18,200)|
|Associate Professor||Academic Level-13-A (Rs. 1,31,400 – 2,17,100)|
How To Apply For BHU Teaching Recruitment
- Click on the Apply Now button given below.
- Register yourself for the online application process at Banaras Hindu University (Recruitment & Assessment Cell).
- Activate your online Application with the Email ID and Your Activation Code.
- The applicant is required to fill his “Personal information” after login.
- The application form will appear on the screen. The applicant is required to fill up the details in the application form.
- In the next step, the applicant is required to upload a scanned image file of his/her Photograph and Signature one by one.
- In the next step, the applicant is required to fill the Educational Information.
- Once all the details are filled in, the candidate is required to Review the details entered and Confirm. No edit will be allowed once the application is confirmed.
- Lastly, pay the application fee through online/offline.
The applications shall be invited through online mode. The applicants should be required to submit their downloaded application form (hard copy) after filling it online, along with all the enclosures to the address that is given below.
Office of the Joint Registrar, Recruitment & Assessment Cell, Holkar House, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi-221005
The last date for submission of the downloaded application form along with the enclosures is 3rd August 2020 up to 5:00 p.m.
Some Important Links –
Disclaimer: Please Go through Attached Notification for Complete and Authentic Details We “Sarkari.news” only helps to percolate the Vacancies/Jobs to Aspiring Candidates. We in no way are responsible for any error in Typing on our or Judgment at your part.