Delhi Development Authority (DDA) released a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Engineer Member Posts.
Here, you will find all the essential details for the DDA Recruitment. Please go through the Official notification of DDA Recruitment carefully before filling the form. If you have any queries regarding the DDA Recruitment and Application procedure you can ask us in the comments section.
The Notification was issued on 1st July 2020. The last date to apply for the Engineer Member Post in DDA is 45 days from the date of publication of the Official Recruitment advertisement i.e. 14th August 2020. The applications are invited through Offline Mode.
DDA Engineer Member Post Recruitment 2020 Details –
Eligibility Criteria: Officers Holding the post of Chief Engineer (Civil) or equivalent in Level 14 (₹1,44,200 – ₹2,18,200) in the Pay Matrix or equivalent under the Central Govt, State Govt or Union territories having a minimum of 5 years of regular service in the grade.
No. of Vacancies: 01
Pay Scale: Level 14 (₹1,44,200 – ₹2,18,200)
How To Apply For DDA Engineer Member Post?
- Candidates should download the application form from DDA Advertisement.
- Fill up the required details like Name of the Post, Candidates Name, Father Name, DOB, Gender, Address, Mail id, Mobile No, Educational Details &, etc.
- Candidates should have valid Mail id & Mobile No.
- Then fill the remaining required details.
- Check whether the details are correct or incorrect.
- Read the declaration carefully.
- After that put your signature in the application form.
- Then sent it to the given address on or before the last date ends.
Shri V. K. Kushwaha, Under Secretary (Delhi Division-II), Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs Room No. 311-C, Nirman Banawan, New Delhi
Note: Applications Should reach the above given address on or before 45 days of issuance of the Official Advertisement i.e. 14th August 2020. Please visit Page no. 4 to see the Application Form.
Some Important Links –
Disclaimer: Please Go through Attached Notification for Complete and Authentic Details We “Sarkari.news” only helps to percolate the Vacancies/Jobs to Aspiring Candidates. We in no way are responsible for any error in Typing on our or Judgment at your part.