Kannur University officially released the date sheet of BA/BBM/BSW VI Semester (CBCSS-Regular) and the exam is going to start from 10th April 2017. So participants should download the Kannur University Admit Card for BA/BBM/BSW VI Semester Exam 2017 from here.
Because students will get entry in exam room if they carry original printout of Kannur University B.Com/ BBA/ BBA (TTM)/ BBA-RTM (CCSS Core) VI IV II Semester Exam Hall Ticket 2017.
Kannur University Hall Ticket 2017 @ www.kannuruniversity.ac.in
Download Hall Ticket of Kannur University B.Sc. (Hons.) Mathematics/ BCA/ M.Ed. Degree (Supplementary/ Improvement / Regular) Exam May 2017 from here.
Steps to download BA BSc MA MCom BCom BCA MSc BEd Exam Hall Ticket of Kannur University
The students who are studying in Kannur University may follow the steps as written below to download the hall ticket of Regular/ Supplementary/ Improvement Exam 2017.
- Open the official website of Kannur University www.kannuruniversity.ac.in.
- Then visit the ‘Examination’ tab from the main page.
- Select the course type i.e. UG/ PG/ Professional/ Others.
- Then click on the course link which you going to appear.
- Now write all the require details as your registration letter and click on submit button.
- The admit card/ hall ticket of Kannur University will be display on the screen.
- Take the print of it and carry in examination hall.