Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has uploaded the SSC MTS Admit Card 2017 on official website ssc.nic.in. So the students can download their MTS Exam Admission Letter from the link given below.
All the aspirants are need to download ssc multi tasking staff admit card/ hall ticket 2017 from their regional website. So we understand your situation. To help for all staff selection commission mts exam aspirants, we have given ssc regional website’s direct link.
SSC MTS Admit Card 2017
However here is some important point to remember while appear in Staff Selection Commission (SSC) MTS Exam 2017 as written below.
- Candidates must carry a photo bearing identity proof such as Aadhaar Card, Driving License, Voter Card, PAN Card etc. in original.
- The Admit Card must be downloaded from official website; (Direct links given below).
- The candidates must carry 3 photographs in examination hall.
SSC MTS (Multi Tasking Staff) Exam Scheme 2017
SSC MTS Exam is the most popular exam in the country. Because it give opportunity to get job in central government departments. As well as any one who passed 10th board and meet age criteria can apply for it.
SSC MTS Exam Date 2017
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) MTS exam dates are 16.04.2017, 30.04.2017 and 07.05.2017.
|Maharashtra, Gujarat, Goa (Western Region, Mumbai)||Download|
|West Bengal, Orrisa, Jharkhand, A&N Island, Sikkim (Eastern Region, Kolkata)||Download|
|Uttar Pradesh & Bihar (Central Region, Allahabad)||Download|
|Rajasthan, Delhi, Uttarakhand (North Region, Delhi)||Download|
|Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Meghalaya, Tripura, Nagaland, Mizoram (North Eastern Region, Guwahati)||Download|
|Andhra Pradesh, Puducherry, Tamilnadu (Southern Region, Chennai)||Download|
|Karnataka, Kerala (KKR Region, Bangalore)||Download|
|Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh (MP Sub-Region, Raipur)||Download|
|Haryana, Punjab, J&K, Himachal Pradesh (North Western Sub-Region, Chandigarh)||Download|
Steps to Download SSC Multi Tasking Exam Hall Ticket 2017
- First of all visit the regional website of ssc from above link.
- Write your registration number and date of birth in box.
- Click on Download Button
- Your Admit Card will be shown on the screen and take the print of it.