The Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission (HPSSC) has released a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Clerk, Computer Operator, Labour Inspector, Surveyor, Junior Engineer, Law Officer, and Various posts.
Here, you will find all the essential details for the HPSSC Recruitment. Please go through the Official notification of HPSSC Recruitment carefully before filling the form. If you have any queries regarding the HPSSC Recruitment and Application procedure you can ask us in the comments section.
There are a total of 896 Vacancies in the HPSSC Recruitment and the last date to apply is 21st July 2020. The applications are invited through Online mode.
HPSSC Recruitment 2020 Details –
There are a total of 896 Vacancies for the given posts in Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission (HPSSC) Recruitment.
|Milk Procurement Assistant||09|
|Junior Office Assistant||45|
|Junior Laboratory Technician||02|
|Junior Quality Control Officer||03|
|Video Film Editor||01|
The following are the eligibility criteria for HPSSC Recruitment 2020.
- Educational Qualification: Class 10th High School / 10+2 Intermediate / Degree / Diploma / M.Sc / B.Sc / ITI / BA
- Age Limit: (As on 01 August 2020)
Minimum: 18 Yrs.
Maximum Man: 45 Yrs.
Age Relaxation: As Per Rules.
How To Apply For HPSSC Recruitment?
- Click on the Apply Now button.
- Register by creating a username and email id.
- Go to the Login Page.
- Complete the application form by filling all the details like credentials, email address, phone number, Education qualifications, and other contact details.
- Upload signature, photograph, and required certificates.
- Make payment and Submit.
- Save the Application form for future reference.
The HPSSC registration is active between 22nd June 2020 and 21st July 2020. Interested candidates, who are eligible to apply can apply by clicking the button given above.
Some Important Links –
Disclaimer: Please Go through Attached Notification for Complete and Authentic Details We “sarkari.news” only help to percolate the Vacancies/Jobs to Aspiring Candidates. We in no way are responsible for any error in Typing on our or Judgment at your part.