India Post released a recruitment notification for the recruitment of 442 Gramin Dak Sewak posts in Jammu and Kashmir. India Post has already released a recruitment notification for 7428 Gramin Dak Sewak posts in Uttarakhand, Haryana, Rajasthan, and Madhya Pradesh.
Here, you will find all the essential details for the India Post GDS Recruitment. Please go through the Official notification of India Post GDS Recruitment carefully before filling the form. If you have any queries regarding the India Post GDS Recruitment and Application procedure you can ask us in the comments section.
There are a total of 442 Vacancies for Gramin Dak Sewak posts in India Post and the last date to apply is 5th August 2020. The applications are invited through Online Mode.
India Post GDS Recruitment 2020 Details –
- The candidates applying for the J&K GDS Recruitment shall be 10th standard pass and must have studied local language and English in school.
- The minimum and maximum of age for the purpose of engagement to GDS posts shall be 18 and 40 years respectively as on 06.07.2020.
- The Candidate passed the Xth class examination in the first attempt will be treated as meritorious against those passed compartmentally.
There are a total of 442 Vacancies for the post of Gramin Dak Sewak in India Post. The vacancy for India Post Recruitment in Jammu And Kashmir Circle is given below:
|Post Name||No. of Vacancies|
The selection of the candidates will be made as per the automatically generated merit list as per the rules based on the candidates’ online submitted applications. Only marks obtained in 10th standard of approved Boards aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimals will be the criteria for finalizing the selection.
How To Apply For JK Postal Circle Recruitment?
- Click on the Apply Now button given below.
- As the new page opens, Fill all the important details asked in the form.
- Enter the Captcha and Register.
- After Registration, go to the Login Link.
- Fill the other credentials, upload required documents.
- Verify all the entered details of the form.
- Finally, make the required application fee payment.
- Click the Submit button.
Note: New candidates will have to first register themselves. The Online registrations will be close on 5th August 2020.
Some Important Links –
India Post 2020 – FAQ’s
Q1. How can one apply for the India Post GDS exam?
Candidates need to apply online by going on the official website or clicking on the link given above.
Q2. Can we apply offline for the India Post GDS exam?
No, India Post GDS application is available online only.
Q3. What is the selection process of India Post GDS post?
Selection will be made as per the automatic generated merit list as per the rules based on the candidate’s online submitted applications.
Q4. What is the desired qualification for India Post GDS?
The aspirant must have passed the 10th Class exam.
Q5. What is the age limit for the India Post GDS exam?
Candidates must be between 18 to 40 years of age.
Q6. What is the minimum percentage required for the India Post GDS exam?
There is no bar on percentage for India Post GDS exam.
Disclaimer: Please Go through Attached Notification for Complete and Authentic Details We “Sarkari.news” only helps to percolate the Vacancies/Jobs to Aspiring Candidates. We in no way are responsible for any error in Typing on our or Judgment at your part.