So you will need to check Reliance Jio Balance on your smartphone either using My Jio App or Reliance Jio USSD Code for Balance & Validity.
Jio SIM subscribers were enjoying from long time with free 4G Data, Unlimited Calls & Free TV etc through Reliance Jio Welcome Offer & Jio Preview Offer. But from the 1st April 2017, they will need pay amount as per jio plans.
How to check Jio Balance with USSD Code
- Tap on Dialer on your smartphone
- Dial the Jio USSD Code as written below into the dialer pad.
- Tap on Call button.
- Your Jio balance & Validity will shown on your phone scree.
How to Check JIO 4G Data Balance?
- Open the MyJio App.
- Tap on uses below home button.
- Swipe screen to JIO data uses log.
- Amount of the data you been used in a day will be shown.
However JIO Prime member will get unlimited data. But the speed of Jio will be reduce from 4G to 128 Kbps.
|Description||USSD Code List|
|Know your Jio Number||Dial *1# or use My Jio App|
|Check 4G Data Usage||SMS “MBAL” to 55333|
|Check Prepaid Balance & Validity||SMS “BAL” to 199|
|Know Bill Amount||SMS “BILL” to 199|
|Check Current Tariff Plan||SMS “MY PLAN” to 199|
|Activate 4G Data||Call 1925 or SMS “START” to 1925|
Earlier there were huge crowed & queue at Reliance Jio Care, Reliance Digital Store & Digital Express Mini store. But know everyone can get Jio Sim at your doorstep at various cities & rural areas too.