Indo Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP) released a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Constable, General Duty (GD) Group C (non-gazetted and non-ministerial) under Sports Quota.
Here, you will find all the essential details for the ITBP Recruitment. Please go through the Official notification of ITBP Recruitment carefully before filling the form. If you have any queries regarding the ITBP Recruitment and Application procedure you can ask us in the comments section.
There are a total of 51 Vacancies for the GD and Constable Posts in Indo Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP) and the last date to apply is 26th August 2020. The applications are invited through Online Mode.
ITBP Recruitment 2020 Details –
The male and female candidates desirous to apply for the ITBP Constable Recruitment 2020 must have passed Class 10/Matriculation/SSC or equivalent.
Players who have participated or won medal (s) in the level of competition given in this advertisement from 01/01/2018 till 26/08/2020 will only be considered.
- Individual event (International/National)
The sportsperson who have participated or won medal(s) in any International Sportsevents recognized by International Olympic Association as a member of the Indian Team in last 2 years and players who have won medal(s) in any National Games or Championships recognized by Indian Olympic Association Sports Federation of (concerned Sport), Junior National level
Championship, National School Games, All India Inter-University Tournaments/ Championship from 01/01/2018 to 26/08/2020.
- Team event (International/National)
In the team event, sportsperson who have won any medal in National Games/National Championships Both (Junior & Senior), All India Inter-University or any recognized sports meet of respective Federation/
Association recognized by the Ministry of Youth Affairs & Sports or conducted by the Indian Olympic Association during the period of 01/01/2018 to 26/08/2020 while representing State/UT/Sports Control Boards, Sportsperson should be playing member of the team. However, this condition does not apply to medal(s) in international tournaments.
OPSC has released a total of 51 vacancies for the post of GD Constable in Indo Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP).
The Minimum age of the candidate must be 18 years and the maximum age of the candidate should not exceed 23 years. Relaxations will be based on government rules.
The candidates who will be appointed as ITBP GD Constable will be paid in the Level 3 in the pay matrix Rs. 21,700 – 69,100 (as per 7th CPC) and other allowances as admissible in the Force. These posts will be covered
under Restructured Defined Contribution Pension Scheme
Apart from the ITBP Salary, the post will carry the following:
- Dearness Allowance
- Ration Money
- Washing Allowance
- Special Compensatory Allowance while posted in specified border areas
- free uniform
- Free accommodation or HRA
- Transport Allowance
- Free Leave Pass
- Free medical facilities and any other allowance as admissible in the Force from time to time under the rules/instructions.
How To Apply For ITBP Constable Recruitment?
The candidates who are applying for the first time will have to first register themselves online and then Log in to complete the application form.
- Click on the official link, provided below.
- Click on the Apply link given on the page. A registration link will open up in the new window.
- Click on New Registration in the application window.
- Provide personal credentials like name, parents’ name, date of birth, email id, mobile number, etc.
- Click on the submit button to the completed online registration form of SBI PO.
- After the Registration, a Registration ID and a password will be sent to your mobile no. and email id.
- Login with the provided Registration ID and password to complete the application form.
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- After uploading the photograph and signature the candidates will be required to verify the details.
- Preview and verify the application form.
- Pay the exam fee for ITBP Recruitment online.
- Take a print out of the application form for future use.
Note: Please Register first and then you can login to apply for the ITBP Recruitment 2020.
ITBP Constable Recruitment 2020: Selection Process
1. The selection of candidates for the post of Constables – GD posts through ITBP Constable Recruitment 2020 will be done on the basis of the following parameters:
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Detailed Medical Examination. (DME)
The candidates will have to pass each stage in order to be appointed as an ITBP Constable
2. Candidates will be recruited through sports quota in the following sports:
- Wrestling (Female)
- Boxing (Male and Female)
- Archery (Male and Female)
- Kabaddi (Male)
- Sports Shooting (Male and Female)
- Volleyball (Male)
- Ice Hockey (Male)
Physically challenged candidates and ex-servicemen are not eligible for this particular recruitment of ITBP.
ITBP Recruitment 2020: FAQs
Q1. When can I apply for ITBP Recruitment 2020?
You can apply for ITBP Recruitment 2020 from 13th July to 26th August 2020.
Q2. What are the Sports/Games disciplines for which the ITBP Recruitment is being done?
The ITBP Recruitment for Constable is being done in the sports categories that are: Boxing, Wrestling, Kabaddi, Archery, Volleyball, Sports Shooting, and Ice Hockey.
Q3. For which post can I apply in ITBP Recruitment?
You can apply for the post of Constable, General Duty (GD) in ITBP Recruitment.
Q4. What is the application fee for ITBP Recruitment?
Rs. 100 is to be paid by the Gen/OBC candidates while SC/ST and Female candidates are exempted from paying the application fee.
Q5. Who can apply for ITBP Recruitment?
Only meritorious male and female candidates through sports quota who are either medal winners/position holders and/or participants as per notification are eligible to apply for ITBP Recruitment 2020.
Q6. What is the salary for ITBP Constable Post?
The appointed candidates will receive salary Level 3 in the pay matrix Rs. 21,700 – 69,100 (as per 7th CPC) for ITBP Constable post.
Some Important Links –
Disclaimer: Please Go through Attached Notification for Complete and Authentic Details We “Sarkari.news” only helps to percolate the Vacancies/Jobs to Aspiring Candidates. We in no way are responsible for any error in Typing on our or Judgment at your part.