The Intelligence Bureau, IB released a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Security Officer, Research Assistant, and Other Posts under the Ministry of Home Affairs.
Here, you will find all the essential details for the IB Recruitment. Please go through the Official notification of IB Recruitment carefully before filling the form. If you have any queries regarding the IB Recruitment and Application procedure you can ask us in the comments section.
There are a total of 292 vacancies for various posts in Intelligence Bureau and the last date to apply is 19th August 2020. The applications are invited through Offline Mode (By Post).
Intelligence Bureau Recruitment Details –
- Deputy Director/Tech: Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering [B.E or B.Tech or B.Sc(Engg)] awarded by a recognized University with 12 years of experience in the concerned field.
- Library & Information Officer: Master’s Degree in Library Science or Information Science or Documentation Science from a recognized University with 7 years of experience in Public or Institutional Library.
- Senior Research Officer: Master’s degree in Economics/Statistics/Business Administration/Management or Commerce from a recognized University or equivalent with 5 years of experience.
- Assistant Security Officer (General): Degree from a recognized University or equivalent with 2 years of experience.
- Assistant Security Officer (Technical): Diploma in Electrical/ Electronics/ Communications Engineering or BSc in Physics or Chemistry from a recognized University/ Institution or equivalent with 2 years of experience.
- Personal Assistant: Holding analogous posts on regular basis in the parent cadre/ department; with ten years’ service
For More Information, refer to the notification given at the end of the page.
No. of Vacancies:
There are a total of 292 vacancies for various posts in Intelligence Bureau (IB) Recruitment 2020.
|Intelligence Bureau Post||Vacancy|
|Deputy Director/ Tech||2|
|Senior Research Officer||2|
|Library & Information Officer||1|
|Security Officer (Technical)||6|
|Deputy Central Intelligence Officer/ Tech||10|
|Assistant Central intelligence Officer-I/ Executive||54|
|Assistant Central Intelligence Officer-II/ Executive||55|
|Assistant Security Officer (Technical)||12|
|Assistant Security Officer (General)||10|
|Female Staff Nurse||1|
|Junior Intelligence Officer-I/ Executive||26|
|Junior Intelligence Officer-I (Motor Transport)||12|
|Junior Intelligence Officer-Grade-II
|Security Assistant (Motor Transport)||15|
|Halwai Cum Cook||11|
|Multi· Tasking staff (Gunman)||24|
The Payscale of the various posts in the Intelligence Bureau (IB) is given below.
|Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|Deputy Director/ Tech||Level 13 A in the Pay Matrix|
|Senior Research Officer||Pay Band 3: ₹15600-39100 with the grade pay of ₹6600 (Level 11 of the pay matrix ₹67700-208700 as per 7th CPC)|
|Library & Information Officer||Pay Band 3: ₹15600-39100 with the grade pay of ₹6600 (Level 11 of the pay matrix ₹67700-208700 as per 7th CPC).|
|Security Officer (Technical)||Pay Band-3: ₹15600-39100 with Grade Pay of ₹5400 (Level 10 of the pay matrix ₹56100-177500 as per 7th CPC).|
|Deputy Central Intelligence Officer/ Tech||Pay Band 3: ₹15600-39100 with Grade Pay of ₹5400 (Level 10 of the pay matrix ₹56100-177500 as per 7th CPC).|
|Assistant Central intelligence Officer-I/ Executive||Level 8 of the pay matrix (₹47,600-1,51,100)|
|Assistant Central Intelligence Officer-II/ Executive||level 7 of the pay matrix (₹44,900-1,42,400).|
|Assistant Security Officer (Technical)||Pay Band-2: ₹9300-34800 + G.P. ₹4600 (Level 7 of the pay matrix ₹44900-142400 as per 7th CPC)|
|Assistant Security Officer (General)||Pay Band-2: ₹9300-34800 with Grade Pay of ₹4600 (Level 7 of the pay matrix ₹44900-142400 as per 7th CPC).|
|Research Assistant||Pay Band 2, ₹9300-34800 plus grade pay of ₹4200 (Level 6 of the pay matrix ₹35400-112400 as per 7th CPC).|
|Female Staff Nurse||Pay Band-1: ₹5200-20,200 with the Grade Pay of ₹2800 (Level 5 of the pay matrix ₹29200-92300 as per 7th CPC).|
|Caretaker||level 5 of the pay matrix ₹29200-92300 as per 7th CPC.|
|Junior Intelligence Officer-I/ Executive|
|Junior Intelligence Officer-I (Motor Transport)||Level 5 of the pay matrix ₹25500-81100.|
|Junior Intelligence Officer-Grade-II (Motor Transport)||Level 4 of the pay matrix ₹21700-69100 as per 7th CPC|
|Security Assistant (Motor Transport)||Level 3 of the pay matrix ₹21700- 69100 as per 7th CPC.|
|Halwai Cum Cook|
|Multi· Tasking staff (Gunman)||level-1 (₹18000-56900)|
How To Apply For Intelligence Bureau (IB) Recruitment 2020?
Eligible candidates may send their application in the prescribed format by printing the application form given in the notification and send the same at the address that is given below:
Joint Deputy Director/ G, Intelligence Bureau, Ministry of Home Affairs, 35 S.P. Marg, Bapu Cham, New Delhi-21
The applications must reach the address on or before 19 August 2020, along with the enclosures that are listed below.
List Of Enclosures To Send For IB Recruitment 2020
- Bio-data in the prescribed pro-forma (as per Annexure-A) in duplicate duly signed by the candidate and forwarded through proper channel (each page attested by an officer not below the rank of Under Secretary);
- Copies of APAR/ACRs for the last 5 years attested on each page by an officer not below the rank of Under Secretary;
- Vigilance Clearance Certificate;
- Integrity certificate;
- A statement of Major/minor penalty, if any, imposed on the officer during the last 10 years.
- Cadre Clearance Certificate
Some Important Links –
Intelligence Bureau Recruitment – FAQ’s
Q1. How many vacancies are there for Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2020?
There are a total of 292 vacancies for the Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2020.
Q2. What type of recruitment is being done in the Intelligence Bureau 2020?
The IB is recruiting candidates on absorption/deputation (including short term contract basis)
Q3. What are the posts for which I can apply?
There are a total of 20 Posts for which you can apply. You can apply for the post of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer, Assistant Security Officer, Personal Assistant, Junior Intelligence Officer, Multi· Tasking Staff, Library & Information Officer, Accountant, Staff Nurse, Caretaker, and other posts under Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2020.
Q4. What is the date to apply for IB Recruitment?
You can apply from 11th June 2020, within 60 days from the date of issuance of this circular.
Q5. Is the mode of application online or offline?
The candidates will have to apply in offline mode by sending the application on the address that is mentioned in this Job Recruitment Article.
Disclaimer: Please Go through Attached Notification for Complete and Authentic Details We “Sarkari.news” only helps to percolate the Vacancies/Jobs to Aspiring Candidates. We in no way are responsible for any error in Typing on our or Judgment at your part.