JK Bank Recruitment 2020: Jammu and Kashmir Bank (J&K Bank), a semi-govt bank, published a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Banking Associate and Probationary Officer (PO). Here, you will find all the essential details for the J&K Bank Recruitment. Please go through the Official notification of J&K Bank Recruitment carefully before filling the form. If you have any queries regarding the J&K Bank Recruitment and Application procedure you can ask us in the comments section.
There are a total of 1850 vacancies for Banking Associate and Probationary Officer (PO) and the online applications link will be made available on JK Bank’s Official Website from 20th June 2020 onwards. The last date for submitting applications shall be announced later.
J&K Bank Recruitment 2020 Details:
The candidates who possess the domicile of Jammu and Kashmir are only eligible to apply for the JK Bank Banking Associate and PO Recruitment 2020.
The candidate who is willing to apply for JK Bank Recruitment should possess a valid domicile of Jammu and Kashmir Union Territory.
The Candidates who are residents of Ladakh – UT including those who had already applied pursuant to notification dated 06.10.2018, shall be notified separately.
For JK Bank Banking Associate & PO Post
The J&K Domicile candidates must hold a Graduate Degree in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central government for the post of Banking Associate and PO.
- Note For Final Year Students
The candidates who are in the final year can also apply for JK Bank Recruitment 2020. However, the final result of those candidates should have been declared on or before the day the candidate registers online application.
Age Relaxation will be applicable as per the detailed advertisement that will be released soon.
(As on 01-April-2020)
|Banking Associate||20 to 30 years|
|Probationary Officer (PO)||20 to 32 years|
How to Apply For JK Bank Recruitment 2020?
Given are the steps that should be followed by a candidate to apply for the JK Bank Associate and PO Recruitment 2020.
Step 1: Registration
- The candidates are to first click on the link that is given below.
- Enter the details asked for.
- A provisional registration number and password will be sent on the registered Email ID and Mobile number.
Step 2: Log in
- On receiving the registration no. and password, log in to complete the application procedure.
- Fill up the personal, academic details, and communication details correctly.
- Choose the exam center carefully.
- Upload the photograph, signature, Left Hand Thumb Impression, Handwritten declaration.
- The handwritten declaration must be written in English only and should state “I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
The online applications for the JK Bank Recruitment 2020 will be active on 20th June 2020. We will inform as soon as the J&K Bank releases the Official Notofocation with the exact details. Till then you can have a look at 2018’s J&K Bank Recruitment Notification.
Some Important Links –
Disclaimer: Please Go through Attached Notification for Complete and Authentic Details We “www.sarkari.news” only help to percolate the Vacancies/Jobs to Aspiring Candidates. We in no way are responsible for any error in Typing on our or Judgment at your part.