NIT Trichy Recruitment 2020: National Institute of Technology (NIT) Trichy, released a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Research Assistant Posts.
Here, you will find all the essential details for the NIT Recruitment. Please go through the Official notification of NIT Recruitment carefully before filling the form. If you have any queries regarding the NIT Recruitment and Application procedure you can ask us in the comments section.
The last date to apply for the Research Assistant Post in NIT is 3rd July 2020. The applications are invited through offline mode.
NIT Trichy Research Assistant Recruitment 2020 Details –
Qualification: B.E./ B.Tech. (EEE) who is interested to work on Real-Time Embedded Systems for machines. Minimum 70% or 7.5 CGPA in UG from a recognized University/ Institute.
No. Of Vacancies: 01
Age Limit: Candidates must be less than 24 Years Old.
Emoluments: ₹20,000 Per Month
How to apply for NIT Trichy Research Assistant Posts?
- Candidates before appearing for the interview shall ensure that they are eligible for the position they intend to apply.
- Candidates desiring to appear for the Interview should submit their applications with the following documents to the Office of the Principal Investigator through Registered/ Post with “Research Assistant – ES – NaMPET-III” mentioned on the cover:
– Filled in application should be furnished in the prescribed format.
– Self-attested copies of mark sheets, degree certificates, and experience certificates.
- The soft copy of the application shall be sent to email@example.com on or before 29th June 2020.
- The duly filled-in hard copy of the application along with copies of certificates should reach us before 4 pm on 03rd July 2020 in prescribed format to –
The Principal Investigator, Dr. S. Moorthi, Associate Professor/ EEE in National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli-15, Tamil Nadu
Some Important Links –
Disclaimer: Please Go through Attached Notification for Complete and Authentic Details We “www.sarkari.news” only help to percolate the Vacancies/Jobs to Aspiring Candidates. We in no way are responsible for any error in Typing on our or Judgment at your part.