To join Indian Coast Guard apply online between 10th March 2017 and 22nd March 2017. However the applicants can take the print of Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Form 2017 between 2nd and 11th April 2017.
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2017 details
Name of the Post: Navik (General Duty)
Education: Applicants passed 10+2 with minimum 50% marks aggregate in total and minimum 50% marks in Maths and Physics.
Age: Between 18 and 22 years i.e. between 01 August 1995 to 31 July 1999. Upper age relaxation 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC Candidates.
The shortlisted candidates will be call for Coast Guard Navik GD test in April 2017. And the written exam will conduct at exam centres as per Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Syllabus 2017.
The qualified candidates in written test will be undergo for Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and Initial Medical Examination (Preliminary). The qualified candidates in all exams will be shortlisted as per merit and available vacancies for Indian Coast Guard Navik GD post.
- 1.6 KM run to be completed in 7 minutes.
- 20 squat ups (Uthak Baithak)
- 10 Push up.
Interested candidates may follow the instructions as written below to apply for Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Vacancies.
- First of all visit the official website of Indian Coast Guard i.e. http://joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
- Click on Opportunities (Direct link available below).
- Read the instructions and select “Navik General Duty” from drop down menu.
- Click on “I Agree”.
- Fill all the derails and upload photograph & signature.
- Then click on Submit button and take the print of form.
|Beginning Date Online Form||10.03.2017|
|Last Date Online Form||22.03.2017 till 5:00 PM|
|Beginning Date Download Admit Card||02.04.2017|
|Last Date Admit Card||11.04.2017|
|Exam Date||April 2017|
The basic training for all qualified candidates will be commence in August 2017 at INS Chilka. The branch/ trade will be allocated as per the requirement and professional training in the allocated trade.
|Apply Online||Click Here|