To join Indian Coast Guard apply online between 10th March 2017 and 22nd March 2017. However the applicants can take the print of Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Form 2017 between 2nd and 11th April 2017.
The applicants who successfully get job will get Rs. 21700/- Indian Coast Guard Salary for Navik GD posts.
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2017 details
Education: Applicants passed 10+2 with minimum 50% marks aggregate in total and minimum 50% marks in Maths and Physics.
Age: Between 18 and 22 years i.e. between 01 August 1995 to 31 July 1999. Upper age relaxation 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC Candidates.
The qualified candidates in written test will be undergo for Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and Initial Medical Examination (Preliminary). The qualified candidates in all exams will be shortlisted as per merit and available vacancies for Indian Coast Guard Navik GD post.
- 1.6 KM run to be completed in 7 minutes.
- 20 squat ups (Uthak Baithak)
- 10 Push up.
Must see full notification of Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2017 to get full details about vacancies from below links.
- First of all visit the official website of Indian Coast Guard i.e. http://joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
- Click on Opportunities (Direct link available below).
- Read the instructions and select “Navik General Duty” from drop down menu.
- Click on “I Agree”.
- Fill all the derails and upload photograph & signature.
- Then click on Submit button and take the print of form.
|Beginning Date Online Form||10.03.2017|
|Last Date Online Form||22.03.2017 till 5:00 PM|
|Beginning Date Download Admit Card||02.04.2017|
|Last Date Admit Card||11.04.2017|
|Exam Date||April 2017|
|Apply Online||Click Here|