Applications are invited for the the post of Assistant Engineer (Electrical). The eligible and interested contenders who meet as per criteria decided by company submit the form before the last date.
MPPKVVCL Recruitment 2017 Overview
Assistant Engineer (Electrical) Vacancies: 31 (UR-17, OBC-4, SC-5, ST-5)
- Unreserved & OBC : Rs. 1500/-
- SC/ ST : Rs. 1200/-
- Monthly payment lump-sum Rs. 35,000/- plus allowances.
- A merit list will be prepare as per marks obtained in VALID GATE SCORE CARD in Electrical Engineering.
- Candidate will be call for verification of original documents.
- Thereafter the final selected candidates will be appointed provisionally as Assistant Engineer (Electrical-Contract) as per company requirement.
How to Apply
- Candidates are need to apply online through the website www.mponline.gov.in
- The scanned copy will be upload for the following documents.
- GATE Score Card (Valid as on 01.01.2017)
- 10th/ 12th marksheet/certificate in support of date of birth
- Certificate/ Marksheet of Degree.
- Caste Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
|Advertisement Publication Date in News Paper & Website||03.02.2017|
|Starting Date Online Application||03.02.2017|
|Last Date Receiving Online Applications||23.02.2017|
|Final Merit Declaration Date||To be Announce|
|Document Verification||To be Announce|
MPPKVVCL Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- The candidates should have completed B.E./ B.Tech. Degree in Electrical or Electrical and Electronics engineering as regular students.
- Candidates belongs to General/ OBC category must have obtained minimum 60% marks or 6 CGPA.
- Candidates belongs to SC/ ST category must have obtained 50% marks or 5 CGPA.
- Final year students may also apply for MPPKVVCL Recruitment 2017.
21-40 Years on 01.01.2017. The candidates outside of M.P. must not be more than 35 years. Please refer to official notice more info.
|Apply Online Link|