NHM Chhattisgarh Recruitment 2020: National Health Mission Chhattisgarh (NHM, Chhattisgarh) under the Health Department Chhattisgarh has invited applications for Community Health Officer (CHO) posts. Here, you will find all the essential details for the NHM Chhattisgarh Recruitment 2020. Please go through the Official notification of NHM Chhattisgarh Recruitment 2020 carefully before filling the form. If you have any queries regarding the NHM Chhattisgarh Recruitment 2020 and Application procedure you can ask us in the comments section.
There are a total of 800 Vacancies and the last date to apply for the above posts is 11th June 2020.
NHM Chhattisgarh CHO Recruitment 2020 –
Qualification: Candidates should have completed either their B.Sc. Nursing/ Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing/ GNM from any Recognized Institute or University in India as the Educational Qualification.
No. Of Vacancies: There are a total of 800 Vacancies
Age Limit: 18 Years to 35 Years
How To Apply For Chhattisgarh NHM Recruitment 2020?
- Click on the link that is given below.
- Select the post for which you want to apply from the drop-down menu.
- Then select the Exam Centre of your choice.
- The exam centre for NHM Chhattisgarh is only in the state of Chhattisgarh.
- After that fill in your personal details, educational qualification, and other details.
- Then Proceed to upload your photograph and signature.
- Lastly, pay the application fee online.
- Then click on the submit button.
- Take a print out of the application form for future use.
Some Important Links –
Disclaimer: Please Go through Attached Notification for Complete and Authentic Details We “www.sarkari.news” only help to percolate the Vacancies/Jobs to Aspiring Candidates. We in no way are responsible for any error in Typing on our or Judgment at your part.