Northern Railway Recruitment 2020: Office of the Medical Director, Northern Railway Central Hospital, Basant Lane, New Delhi published a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Residents posts on the Interview basis. Here, you will find all the essential details for the Northern Railway Recruitment 2020. Please go through the Official notification of Northern Railway Recruitment 2020 carefully before filling the form. If you have any queries regarding the Northern Railway Recruitment 2020 and Application procedure you can ask us in the comments section.
The interested applicants have to appear for the Walk-in-interview along with their application form and documents at the venue on 10th June 2020.
Northern Railway Recruitment 2020 Details –
|Name of the Post||No of Posts|
|Obst. & Gynae||2|
Eligibility Criteria –
- Post Graduate Degree recognized by MCI/NBE in the concerned Specialty.
- Post Graduate Diploma recognized by MCI in the concerned Specialty.
- The candidate should have completed the tenure of PG Degree/ Diploma before the date of the interview.
- For SR selection in all specialties, If candidates with PG qualification are not available in a particular specialty,
candidates without having PG qualification but having at least three years experience after MBBS, out of which one year of Junior Residency from a Government Hospital(300 beds or more) or MCI recognized/NBE accredited private hospital ( 300 beds or more ) in the concerned specialty, can be considered for a period of one year only.
- Candidates must have a valid registration with the Medical Council of India (MCI) /Delhi Medical Council (DMC) /State Medical Council. For candidates not having Registration with Delhi Medical Council (DMC), they will have to apply to Delhi Medical Council for registration, before joining. The proof regarding the same will have to be submitted at the time of joining.
Northern Railway Senior Resident: Walk-In-Interview
- Take a print out of Northern Railway Senior Resident Application Form and certificate if applicable from the Application Form PDF Below,
- Fill all the important details sought in the application,
- Attach the required documents with the application form,
- Duly-Sign the Application Form and copy of the documents,
- Candidates have to reach the Auditorium, 1st Floor, Academic Block, Northern Railway Central Hospital, New Delhi on 10 June 2020 for their interview, along with their Application Form and documents.
Disclaimer: Please Go through Attached Notification for Complete and Authentic Details We “www.sarkari.news” only help to percolate the Vacancies/Jobs to Aspiring Candidates. We in no way are responsible for any error in Typing on our or Judgment at your part.