Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has scheduled the Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) exam date in 16th, 30th April & 7th May 2017. Download SST MTS Exam Question Paper Free for last 10 years. Staff Selection Commission MTS Solved Questions Paper in pdf.
SSC Multi Tasking Staff Exam Model Paper 2017 pdf. Check SSC MTS Question Type General Intelligence, Reasoning, Numerical Aptitude, English & Aptitude Test.
SSC MTS Model Paper 2017
The persons who reached here are on the best place to get SSC MTS last 10 years old question paper. It will help to aspirants make the preparation easy. If the aspirants study these mts non technical question paper and model paper then they can score maximum marks in exam.
|Date of Advt.||31.12.2016|
|Last Date Online Form||30.01.2017|
|Exam Date||16, 30.04.2017 & 07.05.2017|
SSC MTS (Multi Tasking Staff) Previous Year Question Paper
Originally multi tasking staff previous question papers are used to analyze the questions that were earlier asked in the examinations. However the aspirants do the practice the through these ssc mts previous year question papers 2017.
SSC MTS Sample Question Papers 2017 are also beneficial to get actual ideas about question type. We have also included the solution of all mts model question papers. So you can evaluate your performance along with mts practice sets.
SSC MTS Numerical Ability Model Question
1. The ratio of the areas of a square and a square on the its diagonal is . . . .
2. If log2= 0.3010,then the number of digits 450 is . . . .
3. A small ring of negligible thick-ness and radius 2cm moves on a bigger ring of radius 10cm . How many rotations will the small ring take on the bigger ring to make a complete round?
4. On a particular day a trade fair, 35000 visitors had visited the fair. The amount collected at the entrance counter was Rs.9,50,000. The entrance fee was at the rate of Rs. 40 for an adult and Rs. 20 for a child. If 10% of the visitors had used free passes,the number of children who visited the fair is . . . .
5. Three spheres of radii 3cm, 4cm and 5cm are melted to from a new sphere .The radius of the new sphere is-
6.In a class of 45 students , 30 are boys and remaining are girls . if the mean weight of girls is 45 kg and that of boys is 52kg, then the mean weight of entire
class (in kg) is nearest-
7. The mean of the first 10 even natural numbers is –
8. A number when divided by 195 leaves a remainder 47. If the same number is divided by 15, the remainder will be-
9. A person goes from town A to town B with a speed of 60 km/h and renturn to A with a speed of 40km/h .His average speed for the whole journey is –
(B) 48 km/h
(C) 45 km/h
(D) 55 km/h
10. Efficiency of A is twice as that of B. If they work together , they can complete a job in 18 days . If A alone does the job, in how many days he will complete
the job ?
(A) 27 days
(B) 36 days
(C) 40 days
(D) 54 days
11. Two pipes A and B can fill a tank in 24 hours and 30 hours respectively . If both pipes are opened together, the time taken to fill the tank is –
(A) 27 h
12. If 4/9th of bucket is filled in one minute, the rest of it will be filled in –
(A) 1 min
(B) 9/4 min
(C) 5/3 min
(D) 4/5 min
SSC MTS Model Queston General Studies
13. Who called Bal Gangadhar Tilak, ‘The father of Indian Unrest’?
(A) Lord Curzon
(B) Vincent Smith
(C) Valentile Chirol
(D) Henry Cotton
14. Who was the Commander-in-Chief fo I.N.A. before Subhash Chandra Bose ?
(A) Giani Pritam Singh
(B) capt. Mohan Singh
(C) Major Fuzihara
(D) Capt. Suraj Mal
15. Who established Diwan- i- Mustakharaj?
(A) Qutubuddin Aibak
(D) Alauddin Khalji
16. How many new child development projects are sanctioned in M.P. in the year 2009?
17. who was the first Indian native ruler to accept the system of Subsidiary Alliance ?
(A) Sciendia of Gwalior
(B) Nizam of Hyderabad
(C) Dalip Singh of Punjab
(D) Gaikwad of Baroda
18.Western Ghats are-
(B) Escarpment of Plateaus
19. Tulbul project is associated with the river-
20.Which is called the ‘Tiger State’?
(B) Madhaya Pradesh
(C) uttar pradesh
(D) Jammu & Kashmir
21. Which state of India has the largest area under forest ?
(B) uttar pradesh
(C) himachal pradesh
(D) Madhya pradesh
22.The oldest mountain ranges in India are –
(A) The Himalayas
(B) The Nilgiris
(C) The Vinndhya
(D) The Aravalli Hills
23. ‘Dabbawala’ is located at-
(B) New Delhi
24. The Sardar Sarovar Project is being run on the river-
25. Saina Nehwal is related with-
SSC MTS Questions Reasoning Multi Tasking Staff
26. Look at the series : 53, 53 , 40, 40 , 27 , 27 , ————- what number should come next?
27. Which is does NOT belong with the others?
28. Pointing to a photograph of a boy Suresh said “He is the son of the only son of my mother ,”How is Suresh related to that boy Suresh related to that boy
Choose the word which is the different from the rest-
33. 120, 99, 80, 63, 48, —–?
34. 125, 80 , 45, 20 —-?
35.Town D is towards East of town F. Town B is towards North of town D. Town H is towards South of town B. Towards which direction is town H from town F.
(B) South – East
(C) North – East
(D) Data inadequate
(E) None of these
SSC MTS Model Question English
Directions:-Some of the sentences have errors and some have none. find out which part of a sentence has an error and mark the appropriate letter (a,b, c). If there is no error, (d) is the Answer .
36. The manager put forward /(a) a number of criterions, /(b) a punished offenece./(c) no error (d)
37. The railways have made /(a) crossing the tracks/ (b) a punished offence./(C) Nor error (d)
38. A member shall be required / (a) to pay interest at such rate /(b) as is fixed by the committee./(c) no error (d)
Directions :- Out of the four alternatives, choose the one which can be substituted for the given words /sentence and indicate it in the Answer sheet.
39. Able to use the left hand and right hand equally well
40. One who hates women
(A) philanthropist (B) asceptic
(C) misogamist (D) misogynist
41. A system of naming things
(a) horticulture (B) miniature
(C) genocide (D) nomenclature
42. Out of the four alternatives, choose the one which best expresses, the meaning of the given word and mark it in the Answer sheet.
(A) Taste (B) Protector
(C) Sour (D) Flavour
43. Choose the word opposite in meaning to the given word and mark in the Answer sheet.
(A) Numerous (B) Large
(C) Plentiful (D) Enormous
Directions:- A part of the sentence is bold . Below are given alternatives to the bold part at (a), (b) and (c) which may improve the sentence . Choose the
correct alternatives is (d) .
44. Did THERE bus come on time ?
(D) No improvement
45. Mayank WAS WORKING overtime for the last two weeks.
(A) is working
(B) is being working
(C) has been working
(D) No improvement
Direction:- Sentence are given with blanks to be filled in with an appropriate word (S). Four alternatives are suggested for each question. Choose the correct
alternative out of the four and indicate it in the Answer Sheet.
46.The explosion that …………. the bus killed twelve people .
(A) wrecked (B)deflated
(C) stalled (D) hindered
47. We have talked as lot; now let us………to work.
(A) get down (B)set off
(C) take off (D)sit up
48. Find the correctly spelt word from options.
(A) Abandant (B)Abendent
(C) Abundent (D) Abundant
|SSC MTS Model Question Paper||Download|
|SSC MTS Previous Paper 2014||Download|
|SSC MTS Previous Paper 2013||Download|