PGCIL Powergrid Recruitment 2020: Powergrid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) published a recruitment notification for the post of Apprentice in Western Region covering Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, and Chattisgarh. The recruitment is being done to fill 114 vacancies in trades such as Assistant (Human Resource), Executive (Human Resource), Office Management, Electrical Engineering, and Civil Engineering. Here, you will find all the essential details for the PGCIL Powergrid Recruitment 2020. Please go through the Official notification of PGCIL Powergrid Recruitment 2020 carefully before filling the form. If you have any queries regarding the PGCIL Powergrid Recruitment 2020 and Application procedure you can ask us in the comments section.
There are a total of 114 Apprentice posts and the last date to apply is 14th June 2020.
PGCIL Powergrid Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Details –
|Post ID||Trade Name||Vacancy|
|483||Assistant (Human Resource)||4|
|482||Executive (Human Resource)||5|
|481||Diploma in Office Management||2|
|480||Diploma in Electrical Engineering||23|
|479||Graduate in Civil Engineering||11|
|478||Graduate in Electrical Engineering||69|
- The candidates who are applying for the post of Human Resource Apprenticeship, they need to hold an MBA in the concerned discipline.
- The candidates applying in the Diploma Apprenticeship need to hold a diploma in the concerned discipline.
- The candidates applying for the Graduate Apprenticeship need to hold a graduate degree in the concerned discipline.
- For Graduate in Electrical Engineering, Graduate in Civil Engineering, and Executive (Human Resource) posts, the Stipend is ₹15,000 Per Month.
- For the Diploma in Electrical Engineering, Diploma in Office Management, and Assistant (Human Resource) posts, the Stipend is ₹12,000 Per Month.
Hoe to Apply for PGCIL Powergrid Apprentice Recruitment 2020?
- Click on the button that is given below.
- Click on the ‘Click Here To Apply’ option that is given at the bottom.
- The candidates need to first register themselves if not registered for the discipline they are applying as per their educational qualifications.
- Next, enter your Enter BOAT\RDAT Registration ID’ to register yourself in the NATS portal.
- Then click on the ‘Submit’ option.
- Finally, fill in your personal details.
Some Important Links –
Disclaimer: Please Go through Attached Notification for Complete and Authentic Details We “www.sarkari.news” only help to percolate the Vacancies/Jobs to Aspiring Candidates. We in no way are responsible for any error in Typing on our or Judgment at your part.