Rajasthan RPSC School Lecturer Recruitment 2020: Rajasthan Public Service Commission has released a notification for the recruitment of School Lecturer posts. Here, you will find all the essential details for the RPSC Recruitment 2020. Please go through the Official notification of RPSC Recruitment 2020 carefully before filling the form. If you have any queries regarding the RPSC Recruitment 2020 and Application procedure you can ask us in the comment section below.
There are a total of 22 Vacancies for School Lecturer and the last date to apply for the above posts is 7th July 2020.
Rajasthan RPSC School Lecturer Recruitment 2020 Details –
Qualification: Candidates should possess Post-graduation Degree in the concerned subject with minimum 48% marks and B.Ed. from a recognized university/college.
No. Of Vacancies:
|Name of Subject||No of Vacancy|
Age Limit: Minimum 21 years and Maximum 40 years.
How to Apply for RPSC School Lecturer 2020?
- Check Rajasthan Public Service Commission Official Site @ rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
- Go to career section, and find the advertisement for the School Lecturer
- Click the apply button to open the online application form
- Fill the required details such as identity certificate, DOB, Address, Education, and Experience
- Recheck the entered details
- Pay the application fee
- And finally, submit it before the closing date.
Note: Application will start on 8th June 2020
Some Important Links –
Disclaimer: Please Go through Attached Notification for Complete and Authentic Details We “www.sarkari.news” only help to percolate the Vacancies/Jobs to Aspiring Candidates. We in no way are responsible for any error in Typing on our or Judgment at your part.