State Health Society (SHS) Bihar has released a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Community Health Officer (CHO) posts.
Here, you will find all the essential details for the SHS Nihar Recruitment. Please go through the Official notification of SHS Bihar Recruitment carefully before filling the form. If you have any queries regarding the SHS Bihar Recruitment and Application procedure you can ask us in the comments section.
There are a total of 1050 Vacancies for the CHO posts in SHS Bihar and the last date to apply is 14th July 2020. The applications are invited through online mode.
SHS Bihar CHO Posts Recruitment 2020 Details –
Candidates must have General Nurse and Midwifery GNM OR Degree in B.SC Nursing Course from any recognized college /university.
No. Of Vacancies:
There are a total of 1050 Vacancies for the post of Community Health Officer (CHO) in State Health Society (SHS), Bihar
The Minimum age of the candidate must be 21 years and the maximum age of the candidate should not exceed 42 Years (Male) and 45 Years (Female). Relaxations will be based on government rules.
How To Apply For SHS Bihar CHO Recruitment
- Click on the Apply Now button given below.
- Click on the Apply Online button to correspond to the Community Health Officer.
- Register yourself if not registered already.
- Then a registration no. and a password will be provided.
- Log in and complete the application form.
- Fill in all the details.
- Upload the documents in the required format size and format.
- Finally submit the application form online.
- Take a print out of the application form for future reference.
Some Important Links –
Disclaimer: Please Go through Attached Notification for Complete and Authentic Details We “Sarkari.news” only helps to percolate the Vacancies/Jobs to Aspiring Candidates. We in no way are responsible for any error in Typing on our or Judgment at your part.