Staff Selection Commission (SSC) announced the SSC MTS Exam Syllabus 2017 at the time they released the MTS Notification. SSC Multi Tasking Staff Exam Syllabus 2017 is available in pdf format in the notification published by SSC. So the applicants can check the SSC MTS Official Syllabus in pdf from the website.
- SSC MTS Syllabus 2017 pdf
SSC MTS Syllabus 2017 pdf
SSC MTS Syllabus 2017 is mandatory for each participants if they have goal to qualify the Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) Exam 2017. So they should know all about SSC MTS Exam Syllabus 2017. On this page we have given detailed information and SSC Multi Tasking Staff Exam Syllabus topic wise.
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) had released the advertisement for recruitment of Multi Tasking Staff (Group-C Non Gazetted) on 31.12.2016. All eligible unemployed persons who were looking Central Government Jobs applied within timeline for these posts. SSC has posses to hold a common examination on 16th April, 30th April and 7th May 2017.
SSC MTS Exam General Intelligence Syllabus
General Intelligence questions will be non verbal type. You will see the questions on similarities and differences, space visualization, problem solving, analysis, judgement, decision making, visual memory, discriminating observation, relationship concepts, figure classification, arithmetical number series, non verbal series etc.
SSC MTS English Language Syllabus
In the part of English Language, the commission will check the candidates understanding of the Basics of English Language. Vocabulary, grammar, sentence structure synonyms, antonyms and its correct usages. The candidates writing ability would be tested.
SSC MTS Syllabus 2017 Numerical Aptitude
In the section of numerical aptitude, the commission will ask the questions on problems relating to Number Systems, Computation of Whole Numbers, Decimals and Fractions and relationship between Numbers, Fundamental arithmetical operations, Percentages, Ratio and Proportion, Averages, Interest, Profit and Loss, Discount, use of Tables and Graphs, Mensuration, Time and Distance, Ratio and Time, Time and Work etc.
SSC MTS Exam General Awareness Syllabus
In this section staff selection commission will check the ability of the candidate’s general awareness of the environment around him and its application to society. Questions will be also ask to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of everyday observation and experience in their scientific aspects as may be expected of an educated person.
The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighboring countries especially pertaining to Sports, History, Culture, Geography, Economic scene, General Polity including Indian Constitution and Scientific Research ect. These questions will be such that they do not require a special study of any discipline.
SSC MTS Syllabus 2017 of Paper II
The commission will set the SSC MTS Exam Paper 2 in English and Hindi and to the extent possible in other languages mentioned in the 8th Schedule of the Constitution as given in Annexure-X to test basic language skills commensurate with educational qualification prescribed for the post. Candidates will be required to write one short essay/ letter in English of any language included in the 8th schedule of the Constitution.
SSC MTS Exam Scheme 2017
The candidates want to know the scheme of SSC Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) Written Exam 2017. The ssc mts exam will consist two papers in the written exam. Paper-I will be objective type and another will be descriptive type. The pattern of the SSC MTS Exam 2017 is given below.
SSC MTS Exam Pattern 2017 Paper-1
|Subject||No. of Questions||Duration|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||25|
- 40 Minutes extra will be given to Visually Handicapped/ Cerebral Palsy candidates.
- Each question carrying one mark.
- SSC MTS Paper 1 will consist of objective type multiple choice questions.
- Questions will be set both in English & Hindi. The commission reserve the right to set the questions
- Additionally on regional languages subject to technical feasibility.
- There will be negative marking of 1/4 (0.25) marks for each wrong answer.
SSC MTS Paper 2 Exam Pattern 2017
|Short Essay/ Letter in English or any language included in the 8th schedule of the Constitution||50||30 minutes|
- 15 minutes extra will be given to Visually Handicapped/ Cerebral Palsy candidates.
- Paper 2 will be descriptive in which the candidate will be required to write short essay/letter in English or any language included in the 8th schedule of the constitution.
- Paper 2 will only be of qualifying nature and is included to test elementary language skills in view of re-categorization of the post as Group-C and in view of job requirements.
- Paper 2 will be held only for such candidates who meet the cut off prescribed by the Commission in Paper-I for different categories.