Telangana Government launched the scheme for empowerment of drivers in Telangana State. Thus the candidates are need to apply online for get free training assistant. The candidates who will register for Driver Empowerment Programme 2017 will get assistant for placement and financial help to buy own vehicle. Thus the trained drivers will increase in the state and it will also decrease road accident.
How to fill Driver Empowerment Form 2017
- Driving License (Front and Back)
- Photo Graph
- Pan Card
- SSC Mark Memo
- Please note that size of all scanned copies between 50kb and 1024 kb in jpg/jpeg format.
The process to apply online for Driver Empowerment Programme is written below:
- Open the website link for Driver Empowerment Programme from Here
- Fill Personal and Address details of applicants.
- Attach scanned copy of above mentioned documents and click on Submit button.
Eligibility for Driver Empowerment Programme in Telangana State
- Qualification: The candidate should passed 8th class. Preference will be give to High School (Class 10) Pass or Fail applicants in the scheme.
- Driving License: Candidate must have LMV license issued by RTA on or before December 31, 2015. Candidate will be give preference if they have license with transport badge.
- Household Income: Candidates living rural area, the annual household income must be less than 1.5 lakh and the candidate living urban area, the annual income must be less than 2 lakh.
Till the date February 19, 2017. 452 form for Driver Empowerment programme have been filled.