Himachal Pradesh Government has decided to distribute unemployment allowances to those who are still unemployed. So government has decided to give the financial support.
Himachal Pradesh Berojgari Bhatta is the master plan of Chief Minister Shri Veerbhadra Singh. There are huge number of candidates unemployed the in state and they are searching for job.
HP Berojgari Bhatta Form 2017
Himachal Pradesh Government has decided to give the financial support to those who are educated, skilled and still unemployed. They will get Himachal Pradesh Berojgari Bhatta Rs. 1000/- per month. While Divyang candidates who are eligible for Berojgari Bhatta 2017 will get Rs. 1500/- per month in bank account.
Who are eligible for Himachal Pradesh Berojgari Bhatta 2017?
More than 8 lakh candidates has registered in Himachal Pradesh Unemployment Exchange. Therefore the candidates who met the following eligibility criteria will eligible to fill the form of himachal pradesh berojgari bhatta 2017.
- The candidates must be aged between 20-35 year.
- Annual income of his family must not more than 2 lakh.
- The applicants must completed 12th board exams.
- The beneficiary must be resident of Himachal Pradesh
- The candidates must not be regular student in any course.
- The candidates must have registered in employment office for a year ago.
How to Apply for HP Berojgari Bhatta 2017
To receiving the Berojgari Bhatta of Himachal Pradesh condinue, the beneficiary will fill the self declaration form in march month of each year.